Do you need an ambitious, custom-made, high-tech solution? We can’t wait to get started on it.
Let our knowledge be your competitive advantage
Our biggest advantage is that we’re constantly learning. We invest in research projects that focus on the intersection of business, science and technology. We also actively participate in several development projects, as well as in chambers of commerce. The insights that we gain are put to good use and help to further improve our clients' solutions.
Our development team consists of internationally renowned experts in the fields of innovative and breakthrough technologies: blockchain, mathematical optimization, artificial intelligence, computer vision, data science, network analysis, cybersecurity and others.
Members of our team are constantly gaining new knowledge by cooperating with international research centers that are driving changes in the areas mentioned above. These centers are the University of Toronto, University of Ljubljana, University of Primorska, Open University in the United Kingdom and others.
Your solution will be future-proof
Take advantage of our rich knowledge and experience in the most sought after areas, which include:
which we have been closely observing since 2012 and have extensive experience with developments in both public and private blockchains. We pay special attention to the development of smart contracts, cybersecurity and consensus building in trustless environments. In recent years, we have developed, among others, ACE.Trade, a platform meant for easy entry into the world of cryptocurrencies, and INATrace, a tool that enables traceability in the coffee production chain from Rwanda.
takes care of optimizing data management, which is increasingly important. Several employees of the company have doctorates in big data algorithms, networks and other mathematical structures.
We manage one of the most extensive collections of graphs in the world, Atlas Gregas, which contains millions of graphs. We are also involved in several projects relating to the management, analysis and processing of big data within a company. One example is DA.RE. - Data science pathways to RE-imagine education, a European project that’s creating an education curriculum for data scientists.
is crucial when it comes to annotating big amounts of data. Abelium has extensive experience in the use of artificial intelligence, data mining and computer-vision technologies in databases. We’ve received multiple technology awards for solutions that have used specialized computer-vision algorithms.
We’re currently collaborating with the University of Toronto and jointly developing a tool for the automated annotation of objects in images and videos - TAS - »Toronto Annotation Suite«.
has the power to optimize and automate a huge number of repetitive processes. It has the potential to save many hours that can be devoted to more meaningful work. Our team has developed solutions that use artificial intelligence for various processes, such as recognizing the quality and quantity of oil in olives, adjusting optimizations in logistics, scheduling work in warehouses, cutting steel, and understanding photometric data from European satellite stars, like the project Photo2Chem.
is one of the cornerstones of digital platforms and web portals. We regularly test our solutions and develop them in a way that minimizes the risk of unauthorized access and data theft. We are already monitoring areas of quantum computing that will be key to the cybersecurity of the future when the algorithms and new hardware will be able to crack the current protections.
We are active members of multiple initiatives
Working across Slovenia and Europe, Abelium employees participate in various initiatives and associations related to the development of digital transformation of business models and process chains:
- Members of the working group of the Bank of Slovenia: Financial Stability Board for fintech and cyber security,
- Members of Blockchain Think Tank Slovenia,
- Consultants at several start-ups, three of which are “crypto” companies,
- Co-founders of GoOpti,
- Founders of a start-up company in the field of cryptographic technologies.
Solutions and research:
- How we increased the transparency and quality assurance of a coffee supply chain by implementing a custom digital solution - A blockchain-based transparency and traceability solution that makes coffee traceable from production to the final package. The system confirms the coffee’s origin and quality, together with the fairness of its value chain, by tracking it all the way from the farmer to the end consumer.
- Accelerating launch of a disruptive blockchain project - Flare Network - We are a core part of the Flare team, providing ongoing development of smart contracts for Flare Network for several decentralised on-chain mechanisms. We also provide the system's integrity and utility, leverage the distributed nature of the network, and enable its participants to act honestly while providing value and trust to the blockchain.
- How our team helped speed up standard annotations for Computer Vision through human-in-the-loop AI models by developing new algorithms - We actively participated in developing a Toronto Annotation Platform - a web-based application that allows for larger, more efficient, and more accurate data annotation projects.
- SOPOS - System for limiting the transmission of infections in buildings
- Infrastructure program I0-0047 - Upgrading services, providing support and maintaining scientific infrastructure
- KumuluzAPI - Establishing an API ecosystem of smart cities and communities
- SCI Journals - Managing, editing and hosting scientific and professional publications
- Kumuluz Crowdsensing - Researching new technologies for automatic data collection and the measurement of crowd data
- ARRS Z7-7614 - Large networks in business systems analytics
- ARRS Z7-8271 - Improving the defibering process of mineral wool
- KKIPP - 4PR - A tool for creating intelligent digital technology platforms