The ARRS Z7-7614 postdoctoral project of Dr. Monika Cerinšek was funded by the Public Research Agency of the Republic of Slovenia (ARRS)](http://www.arrs.si/en/).
Large networks in business systems analytics
In economics, analysts prefer to use data mining methods and classical statistical methods. The power of the classical approach in big data analysis is significantly increased when it is combined with methods from network analysis and visualization.
During the postdoctoral project, the author, Dr. Monika Cerinšek, focused on connecting the two spheres. The goal was to develop building blocks for business systems analysis in order to facilitate work, especially data analysis, which results in the improvement of management and organization of individual companies.
The research expanded the list of techniques for analyzing business systems with methods for direct analysis of two-tier networks.
- 1.3.2016 - 31.1.2017 in progress
- 1.2.2017 - 31.5.2018 frozen
- 1.6.2018 - 30.6.2019 in progress
- 1.7.2019 - 30.11.2019 extended progress
Realized project phases
DS1: Generalized two-row cores DS2: Network multiplication and semirings DS3: Analysis of business systems with networks
- dr. Monika Cerinšek (Abelium d.o.o.)
- ACE.Trade - We developed an entry-level app for crypto trading. It simplifies the first steps in the crypto world for initiatives and first time traders, while staying compliant with regulations.
- 8ECM - We developed the congress’ website, digitalized processes, added analytics, and implemented its payment system.
- PLASMA - A project for developing a banking and trading platform, upgraded with an innovative connection between the financial, fintech, and crypto worlds.