PLASMA (ang. PLatform for ASset MAanagement) has been approved for financing by the public tender "Incentives for Research & Development Projects 2", by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology - MGRT.
The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund - EU ERDF.
Raziskovanje novih tehnologij in razvoj platforme za trgovanje s kriptovalutami
The goal of the PLASMA project was to develop an innovative digital platform that, with the use of API, will be connected to different bank and crypto accounts.
- The transparent and centralized management of different bank accounts.
- The purchasing and trading of currency and crypto tokens of value.
- The storage of customer transaction history in full transparency using blockchain technology.
It’s a solution to the safe and efficient management of multiple financial accounts, while still being scalable and ensuring the highest levels of security and transparency.
The solution lowers the entry barriers to crypto investing.
Integration of different blockchain networks and crypto exchange.
The solution of identification is compliant with legal requirements.
Automatic payments and integration with SEPA and PSD2.
In this project, we used cutting-edge technology in all development phases. From already-established API interfaces to a completely new private blockchain and our own optimization solutions, these technologies set a new standard in the Fintech industry. They enable simpler, cheaper asset management by connecting banking infrastructure with crypto exchange infrastructure.
Main goals and KPIs:
Goal 1: A bank and cryptocurrency exchange API interface. KPI: Uniform API access to banks and exchanges, which includes customer identification data.
Goal 2: A ledger of transactions in the form of a blockchain KPI: Blockchain technology will allow a public and anonymous ledger.
Goal 3: New concepts of generating pull on the platform KPI: Own token for stimulating activities and incorporating elements of game theory.
- Abelium d.o.o., research and development (Alen Orbanić Ph.D.), Lead partner
- Inštitut za inovativne tehnologije, d.o.o. (Eva Zupančič Ph.D.)
- ACE.Trade - We developed an entry-level app for crypto trading. It simplifies the first steps in the crypto world for initiatives and first time traders, while staying compliant with regulations.
- 8ECM - We developed the congress’ website, digitalized processes, added analytics, and implemented its payment system.
- EDISON WINCI - A project for developing the infrastructure, competencies, and elements of business models for logistical systems of contactless-charging electric vehicles.