SU register is a document system designed for recording and storing documentation and supporting the management of business operations of the judicial administration in the judiciary of the Republic of Slovenia. The application is in production use at all courts across the country.
The key activities of the system upgrade included:
- Establishing a connection with the Archeia system, which provides global storage of judicial documents from various sources (registers).
- Establishing data exchange between MFERAC and SU register for electronic travel orders, reminders and IOP.
- Replacing the old electronic document signing component with the European signing component.
- Integrating with the eZIP module for electronic signing.
- Enabling remote access to the SU register through the use of OpenID.
- Implementing support for electronic invoices in the eSlog 2.0 standard.
Speeding up the operation of processes with the possibility of parallel execution of activities, e.g. signing several documents.
Implementation of the European signature component, which uses a standardized process for signing PDF/XML documents.
Introduction of support for electronic invoices in the eSlog 2.0 standard.
This is the first integration of any register with the Archeia system, which will ensure permanent storage of materials.
- eSpis - Development of a system for reviewing court case files in electronic form
- One Stop Shop - SPOT - An all-in-one digital system that provides a supportive environment for entrepreneurs and easier access to all relevant information and funding. The platform was created and rolled out in cooperation with a public agency.